Finding your perfect home is a hugely important decision, and knowing what your priorities are, could make things a little easier.
Things to seriously consider when looking for a home;
- Suitable Area
- How many bedrooms / bathrooms are required
- Down-stairs living space
- Your Budget
A general guide to referencing criteria:
- Three years address history
- Employment details
- Confirmation of earnings
- If self-employed evidence of the last three years’ account details
- Current landlord details
- Your bank account details
Be aware that if you fail any of the necessary checks, you may not be considered for the property. Guarantor referencing is also available.
Tenant Administration fee’s
- Single Tenant admin fee – £150.00+vat
- Joint Tenant admin fee – £195.00+vat
- Additional Tenant fee – £30.00+vat
- Guarantor fee £50.00+vat
Please note: if your references/credit checks are not acceptable or you withdraw your application this fee is non refundable.
The deposit is usually one month’s rent, and it is held for the duration of the tenancy.
This deposit is held as cover for any damages that may occur and need to be repaired at the end of your tenancy.
Kingtons protect your deposit with a government-authorised Tenancy Deposit Protection service.